Well, there's always something new and unexpected going on here. Yesterday I was told that I am moving! My apartment is very cute, and very much in the center of town - it is surrounded by big malls with expensive clothing stores and all of the usual city amenities, including a few Internet cafes, where I am now. However, it is far from the baby house, and requires a lot of expensive and long taxi rides. So Gulnara has decided to move me to another location. The advantage is proximity to the baby house. The disadvantage is that I have no idea if I'll be able to find an Internet cafe without a lot of inconvenience.
So I am signing off for the moment, and don't know if I'll be writing again tomorrow, or not for awhile.
Merry Christmas to everyone, from Karaganda!
Kazakhstan Tenge Converter
No comments:
Post a Comment