Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing...

11 comments:

  1. Jen,

    She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the pictures!
    I can't wait to meet her.
    Great pictures of both of you together.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... you look good in her arms!!!!

    She is delicious!!!!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos! Can't wait to meet her.
    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!! And such alert eyes! I also love the pictures of the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! What a gorgeous little sweetheart! Congratulations Jen and Adrienne! The two of you make such a beautiful family. I am moved to tears. Thank you so much for sharing, Pam xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Hooray! I don't know what else to say. Hooray!

    Uncle Roger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, she's precious!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Adrienne (lovely name), I'm so delighted that you and your mama have found each other., You look so perfect together! And dearest fresh-cooked one, big hugs and congratulations. And just...YAY!

    Mitra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen - Congratulations! I so happy that things worked out so well in court, and that you and beautiful little Adrienne are now officially a family! I am looking forward to seeing you soon and to meeting Adrienne when you complete the next lap of your marathon to/from Kazakhstan.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures! She is precious indeed, such beautiful eyes! Hope to meet you both sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely news Jen! Adrienne is a very lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete