It has been a whirlwind 7 weeks, but I am finally heading home. I leave Karaganda Saturday morning and arrive in Ottawa Sunday afternoon, after 38 hours of flights and layovers, flying from Karaganda to Almaty to Frankfurt to Montreal to Ottawa. I will miss my daughter in the month I am home, but I’m also looking forward to seeing some other familiar faces and places. I will blog again intermittently until I bring my daughter home in early March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kazakhstan Tenge Converter
Safe journey home. The time home will fly as I'm sure you have lots to do!!
ReplyDeleteSafe journey home indeed. And I look forward to a nice catch-up phone "visit" once you have recovered sufficiently!
ReplyDeleteMitra
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteSafe Journey. You will be back to pick up your daughter before you know it. Time to get everything ready at home for her homecoming!
Susan